8 Weeks Old
I can't believe that our little man is almost 2 months old already. He is such a joy to have in our lives as part of our family. He is such a good baby. For most nights he lets us have at least 5 hours of straight sleep. And during the days he gives us his great facial expressions. Love you William ♥
William Loves his aunty Shauna
He also loves bathtime
Say What?
I asked John to watch William so I could get something to eat and this is what I came back to.
Photoshoot!
Oh yes he's got muscles
Don't hate me because I'm handsome
I will step on you and crush you like the little bug that you are
Oooh Deer caught in the headlights
Eh Whatever
Um yep that's me cutest baby in the world!!
I love that one of William and Daddy sleeping! Classic!
ReplyDeleteso cute, i wish our little TIF would sleep like that.
ReplyDelete